Mega Powerstar Ram Charan has teamed up with Sreenu Vaitla for an out and out mass action entertainer. The film completed a short shooting schedule and the unit is busy finishing the pre-production work for along schedule which will commence on 22nd April. As per the buzz, Ram Charan will be seen in a stuntman’s role in the film.
Ram Charan is now in Bangkok to prepare for his role. Cherry has been sweating it out in rigorous training sessions under expert supervision at Jaika Stunts, a popular Thai Martial Arts School. Cherry is expected to return to India soon and participate in the upcoming schedule.
Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ram Charan and SS Thaman will be composing music for the film which is being produced by DVV Danayya.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you