Mega Power star, Ram Charan is finally free from all the post release promotions of his latest film Bruce Lee. After shooting non stop for the last six months, the young hero has decided to take a much needed break.
According to the latest update, Charan has left to the US along with his wife last night. The star actor will spend close to two weeks and once he comes back, will start working on Surender Reddy’s Thani Oruvan remake.
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you