Mega Power star, Ram Charan is finally free from all the post release promotions of his latest film Bruce Lee. After shooting non stop for the last six months, the young hero has decided to take a much needed break.
According to the latest update, Charan has left to the US along with his wife last night. The star actor will spend close to two weeks and once he comes back, will start working on Surender Reddy’s Thani Oruvan remake.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you