Mega Power star, Ram Charan is finally free from all the post release promotions of his latest film Bruce Lee. After shooting non stop for the last six months, the young hero has decided to take a much needed break.
According to the latest update, Charan has left to the US along with his wife last night. The star actor will spend close to two weeks and once he comes back, will start working on Surender Reddy’s Thani Oruvan remake.
- Nani’s tweet to fan backfires
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
Articles that might interest you