Mega Power star, Ram Charan is finally free from all the post release promotions of his latest film Bruce Lee. After shooting non stop for the last six months, the young hero has decided to take a much needed break.
According to the latest update, Charan has left to the US along with his wife last night. The star actor will spend close to two weeks and once he comes back, will start working on Surender Reddy’s Thani Oruvan remake.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch