Released on 9th December, 2016, the stylish action thriller, Dhruva, went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in Charan’s career. Also starring Rakul Preet as the female lead, Dhruva was directed by Surender Reddy.
On the eve of Dhruva’s first anniversary, Ram Charan took to Facebook and posted, “1 year for Dhruva!! Thanks for the love & appreciation I still receive for it. One of my favs too!!” Dhruva, an official remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, had Aravind Swami in a villainous role. Allu Aravind and NV Prasad had produced the movie.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans