Released on 9th December, 2016, the stylish action thriller, Dhruva, went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in Charan’s career. Also starring Rakul Preet as the female lead, Dhruva was directed by Surender Reddy.
On the eve of Dhruva’s first anniversary, Ram Charan took to Facebook and posted, “1 year for Dhruva!! Thanks for the love & appreciation I still receive for it. One of my favs too!!” Dhruva, an official remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan, had Aravind Swami in a villainous role. Allu Aravind and NV Prasad had produced the movie.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock