If the ongoing reports are to be believed, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is planning to build a huge mansion in Mumbai. Charan and his wife Upasana are reportedly in search of a sprawling estate to build their mansion. The young couple has already purchased a property in Mumbai, according to the reports.
The new mansion they will be setting up in Mumbai will also be made on the lines of their Hyderabad pad. Apparently, Charan and Upasana decided to have their own residence in Mumbai since they frequently shuttle between Mumbai and Hyderabad on business purposes.
Ram Charan is currently prepping up for his part in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit cop thriller, Thani Oruvan. Charan would join the shoot on the 14th of this month.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
- Bunny’s bilingual is not shelved
- Shruthi reveals interesting details about Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you