It is well-known that the third schedule of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s Rangasthalam 1985 has been underway in the Godavari region from the last few days. The latest update is that Ram Charan will be joining the shooting from today.
The recently announced title has been received with an overwhelming response and raised the curiosity levels around the film’s plot. Rangasthalam 1985 is slated for a Sankranthi release. Ram Charan is essaying the role of a hearing impaired man and Samantha plays his lady love.
Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in this village drama. Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!