Fresh from the grand wedding celebrations of his sister Srija, Mega Power Star Ram Charan is all set to step join the latest schedule of Thani Oruvan’s remake from April 7. Charan was supposed to join the team in the second week of March, but his participation was delayed due to the wedding preparations.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film has already completed two crucial schedules in Hyderabad and Bangkok. In Dhruva, Ram Charan will be seen as an IPS officer who is on a mission to nab a criminal scientist. Rakul Preet Singh will romance Charan once again after their last outing, Bruce Lee.
Surender Reddy is directing this film, while Charan’s uncle and senior producer Allu Arvind is producing it.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you