Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ongoing film, tentatively titled Dhruva, has been on a pause mode for quite some time now. Charan being busy with his sister Sreeja’s marriage and then with the pre-production work of his dad Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film have been the main reasons behind the delay in Dhruva’s shooting.
According to the latest update, Charan will be taking part in the film’s latest schedule from June 3. Charan has been grooming himself for his role of an IPS officer. Apart from attending strenuous workout sessions, Charan has also turned vegetarian to look fit and healthy.
Surender Reddy is directing this big budget action thriller and Allu Aravind is producing it. Arvind Swami and Rakul Preet play important roles in this film.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise