Is Ram Charan going to play for the Telugu Warriors Team in the third edition of Celebrity Cricket League? That’s the hot topic today among Mega fans. A leading Telugu news daily has claimed that Ram Charan had agreed to play for the team which will be headed by Venkatesh; however, no official announcements have been made yet. If this news is indeed true, CCL-3 is going to garner a lot more attention than it in previous years. The Telugu Warriors team has Venkatesh, Tharun, Nithin, Srikanth and few other actors. The curtain raiser of CCL-3 was held a little while ago in Mumbai and Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif performed on stage. Several celebrities from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bollywood, Bengali and Bhojpuri film industries took part in the grand ceremony. The cricket league will kickstart on February 9 in Kochi. Bipasha Basu and Kajal Aggarwal have been chosen as the brand ambassadors of CCL-3.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?