Ram Charan has recently returned from his vacation and pre-production of his next movie is now in full swing. He is going to be acting in the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan under Surendar Reddy’s direction.
According to the grapevine, after this movie, Ram Charan might work with UV Creations, the production banner behind hits like Bhale Bhale Magodivoy and Jil. If the rumours are to be believed, the movie will be directed by Radha Krishna, who debuted with Jil. An official announcement has not been made. There was also news that Ram Charan might act in a movie under Pawan Kalyan’s production .
Ram Charan certainly has some exciting projects coming up. Keep watching this space for more updates about these projects.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you