Ram Charan has recently returned from his vacation and pre-production of his next movie is now in full swing. He is going to be acting in the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan under Surendar Reddy’s direction.
According to the grapevine, after this movie, Ram Charan might work with UV Creations, the production banner behind hits like Bhale Bhale Magodivoy and Jil. If the rumours are to be believed, the movie will be directed by Radha Krishna, who debuted with Jil. An official announcement has not been made. There was also news that Ram Charan might act in a movie under Pawan Kalyan’s production .
Ram Charan certainly has some exciting projects coming up. Keep watching this space for more updates about these projects.
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Trvikram to make it official on that day