Touched with his fans noble gesture, Ram Charan took to his official Facebook page and posted, “Thank you for all the wishes. Touched and Happy about the service offered at different places by many of you. Grateful!”
On the work front, Charan will soon be kick-starting Sukumar’s project, apart from overseeing the production logistics of his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 151st movie.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches