The shooting of Ram Charan’s 9th film in the direction of big budget comedy entertainers’ specialist, Sreenu Vaitla, has been going on at a brisk pace. The unit has been canning a few stunt scenes involving Charan and the popular character artiste, Brahmaji, and Charan reportedly played his body double for a hilarious stunt scene.
We already reported that Ram Charan will be playing a stuntman in this action entertainer. The film’s shooting has gained momentum to ensure a Dasara release, as promised by the makers. Rakul Preet will be seen as Ram Charan’s love interest and SS Thaman is the film’s music composer. This yet to be titled film is being produced by DVV Danayya.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you