Ram Charan’s eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam, released today amid a huge buzz. The film grossed over $704K from the US premieres. This is the biggest opener in the Mega Powerstar’s career.
In a thrilling surprise for fans, Ram Charan is now watching Rangasthalam’s evening show at Sudarshan Theater at RTC X Roads in Hyderabad. Producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Naveen Yerneni, Y Ravi Shankar and Mohan Cherukuri, too, are watching the movie along with Ram Charan.
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop