Ram Charan is currently wrapping up the highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Rangasthalam, in East Godavari. On the other hand, Charan’s Babai Power Star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his 3-day Chalo Re tour in Telangana this morning.
Charan took to Facebook last night and wished his doting uncle on his latest political mission. In his post, Charan first wrote Pawan’s Twitter bio – “I’m an Indian. I care for my motherland”. Charan went on to say, “What an energetic start of Chalo re Chalo re chal. Babai, wishing you all the best!!” Charan concluded the post saying, “Jai Jana Sena!!”
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many