There is apparently a lot more to Ram Charan than meets the eye. When a leading English daily asked him about the wish list for a year the young actor displayed a lot of foresight in his response. Among other things he said he wants to see FDI retail in India become a reality. Not many of his colleagues in Tollywood seem to display this level of interest or understanding in the said matter. In fact all the rest merely ticked off the obvious; like having a hit etc. Ram Charam’s response shows how much he is keyed in into the events that have daily impact on our lives. For the record the ruling Congress party has championed the cause of FDI in retail, saying it would benefit the farmers. It is nice of Ram Charan to throw his weight behind the cause in a public forum.
- Massive climax for Vijay-Murugadoss’ film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu seals its release date
- Young Telugu actress signs Aravindha Sametha?
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?