Some time back, we had reported that Ram Charan’s co-owned chartered flight operator ‘Turbo Megha’ got a clearance from the Indian government to fly regionally.
According to the latest reports, the airline has been named Trujet and will start its services from the month of April. Special efforts are being made to make this airline one of the best service providers in the aviation industry.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain