Some time back, we had reported that Ram Charan’s co-owned chartered flight operator ‘Turbo Megha’ got a clearance from the Indian government to fly regionally.
According to the latest reports, the airline has been named Trujet and will start its services from the month of April. Special efforts are being made to make this airline one of the best service providers in the aviation industry.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you