Some time back, we had reported that Ram Charan’s co-owned chartered flight operator ‘Turbo Megha’ got a clearance from the Indian government to fly regionally.
According to the latest reports, the airline has been named Trujet and will start its services from the month of April. Special efforts are being made to make this airline one of the best service providers in the aviation industry.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you