Sometime ago, we have reported that actor Ram Charan has forayed into aviation business and owned a private airlines named Turbho Megha. Initially,it was intended to start in march,but the pending formalities have delayed it.However,it has now cleared all the formalities and received the clearance from DGCA to start its operations. Already, the recruitment of cabin crew and other personnel has been completed and they are now planning to buy ATR aircrafts.
It is now officially declared that the operations will start from the first week of June.The company has requested both the governments of the Telugu states to reduce the tax on aircraft fuel.In its first phase, the Turbo Mega will operate flights between major cities like Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Vizag, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry etc.
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash