Actress Shazahn Padamsee, who became popular with Ram Charan’s ‘Orange’, has became quite busy these days. As per the latest reports, Shazahn got severely injured while shooting for a peppy song in disco style for her forthcoming Bollywood film, Solid Patels.
Shazahn was injured after suffering a major fall while rehearsing for one of the routines in the film. According to reports, the actress was practicing a move, where she had to wear high heels and lost her balance, injuring herself.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date