Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s next film, the Telugu remake of Thani Oruvan, has already finished its first schedule. Charan will be joining the film’s team on March 14 in the second schedule. The Mega Powerstar will be playing the role of a suave policeman and Charan is grooming himself to look his part.
On the looks front, Charan will undergo a minor image makeover as he will be sporting a crew cut, apart from looking fit. Director Surender Reddy is taking utmost care to create the maximum effect with Charan’s stylish onscreen persona.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film’s second schedule will commence from March 10. Rakul Preet plays Ram Charan’s love interest once again after Bruce Lee.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next