Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s next film, the Telugu remake of Thani Oruvan, has already finished its first schedule. Charan will be joining the film’s team on March 14 in the second schedule. The Mega Powerstar will be playing the role of a suave policeman and Charan is grooming himself to look his part.
On the looks front, Charan will undergo a minor image makeover as he will be sporting a crew cut, apart from looking fit. Director Surender Reddy is taking utmost care to create the maximum effect with Charan’s stylish onscreen persona.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film’s second schedule will commence from March 10. Rakul Preet plays Ram Charan’s love interest once again after Bruce Lee.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor