Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s next film, the Telugu remake of Thani Oruvan, has already finished its first schedule. Charan will be joining the film’s team on March 14 in the second schedule. The Mega Powerstar will be playing the role of a suave policeman and Charan is grooming himself to look his part.
On the looks front, Charan will undergo a minor image makeover as he will be sporting a crew cut, apart from looking fit. Director Surender Reddy is taking utmost care to create the maximum effect with Charan’s stylish onscreen persona.
Tentatively titled Dhruva, the film’s second schedule will commence from March 10. Rakul Preet plays Ram Charan’s love interest once again after Bruce Lee.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick