The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. The unit will now head to London tomorrow and shoot for an long schedule there. According to our sources, Charan’s intro song has been planned in a huge way, and the makers are making sure that London city will be showcased beautifully.
Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film, which is directed by Krishna Vamsi. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week