The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. The unit will now head to London tomorrow and shoot for an long schedule there. According to our sources, Charan’s intro song has been planned in a huge way, and the makers are making sure that London city will be showcased beautifully.
Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film, which is directed by Krishna Vamsi. Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you