Couple of months ago, a small boy named Parasuram from Aiza village in Mahabubnagar, made a huge splash in the media for his ferociously cute delivery of Ram Charan’s famous punch dialogues from the blockbuster film, Magadheera. Parasuram’s videos were shared by the amused fans of Ram Charan and the little boy even became popular as Baladheera.
Upon learning about his little fan’s admiration towards him, Ram Charan met the boy personally and assured his family of assistance in getting him admitted in a school. At last, after much persuasion, Parasuram joined school, and an excited Ram Charan posted about it on his Facebook page. Cherry also hoped that the boy studies well from now.
This gesture by Ram Charan won him huge applause from his fans.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you