In his latest hit movie, Dhruva, Ram Charan enthralled his fans with a stunningly chiseled body which was toned to perfection. Charan’s image makeover for Dhruva was hailed as his best on-screen look ever.
Looks like Charan is determined to raise the bar once again with his next movie, which will be directed by Sukumar. Last night, during Khaidi No.150’s pre-release event, Charan caused a huge stir with his new look.
Charan was looking dapper with a thick beard and blue casuals. Needless to say, fans are in for yet another treat from Charan this year.
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati