Ram Charan is currently sweating it out as he shoots for a high octane climax episode for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film’s unit has been shooting nonstop in Bangkok since the last week of July. Apparently, the makers are spending a bomb for the climax scenes, which also income foreign fighters and technicians.
Apart from the film’s climax, the makers have also shot a few crucial scenes which included the film’s principal cast, Nadiya, Kriti, Amitabh etc. The Bangkok schedule will continue till 12th August and the team will immediately start shooting in Hyderabad from the 13th.
This yet to be titled film will be releasing as a Dasara treat for all Mega fans. Rakul Preet is playing Ram Charan’s love interest and DVV Danyya is the film’s producer.
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?
- Vishwaroopam 2 completes censor
- Yet another Bollywood star in 2 States’ Telugu remake