A few days back, we had revealed that Ram Charan landed in Rajmundhry to shoot for his new film in the direction of Sukumar. The latest news is that a village based song is being shot currently in the beautiful locales of Rajamundhry.
Ram Charan’s sister Sushmita has styled Ram Charan in this film where he will be seen as a village stud. The film will be shot a quick pace as the makers want to release the film by July end itself.
Samantha will also be joining the team tomorrow and will also shoot for this number. Mytri Movie produces this film which has music by Devi Sri PRasad.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?