Now that every actor in the south is doing bilinguals, the latest one to join this list is none other than mega power star Ram Charan. The latest news is that Ram Charan will be doing a bilingual once he wraps up Sukumar’s new project.
The name of the director is yet to be revealed but the film will surely be released in either Tamil or Malayalam and Charan has confirmed it to a leading news daily. Already, Bunny is a huge star in Kannada and Kerala and looks like Ram Charan too wants to expands his horizons as well.
It will be quite interesting to see as to which director Charan will choose and what kind of project will it be. As of now, Charan is superb busy with the post production formality of his home production Khaidi No 150 which is up for release soon.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans