The film recently competed filming its first schedule and will now start the second schedule in Hyderabad from the 22nd of May. Several key investigation and action scenes will be shot during this schedule.
Dhruva is the a remake of the Tamil hit film Thani Oruvan and the main highlight of the film is Aravind Swami who plays the the role of an antagonist opposite Ram Charan who will be seen in quite a new look.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you