The film recently competed filming its first schedule and will now start the second schedule in Hyderabad from the 22nd of May. Several key investigation and action scenes will be shot during this schedule.
Dhruva is the a remake of the Tamil hit film Thani Oruvan and the main highlight of the film is Aravind Swami who plays the the role of an antagonist opposite Ram Charan who will be seen in quite a new look.
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Music has nothing to do with age-Mani Sharma
- Magadheera makers file case against Raabta
Articles that might interest you