Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja’s wedding will take place in Hyderabad, but the reception would be held in Tirupati. Charan said that the wedding would be a highly exclusive affair, with only the closest friends and family members of both the families to be invited. The reception on the other hand would be held on a much larger scale and thousands of guests would be invited for the event.
Charan and Upasana Kamineni were engaged on December 1st in a glitzy ceremony. Charan said that the wedding date would be announced by Chiranjeevi himself soon.The unit of ‘Raccha’ visited the Tirumala temple yesterday to seek the Lord’s blessings. Raccha is currently being filmed at Rayala Cheruvu, in the outskirts of Tirupati.
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon