Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja’s wedding will take place in Hyderabad, but the reception would be held in Tirupati. Charan said that the wedding would be a highly exclusive affair, with only the closest friends and family members of both the families to be invited. The reception on the other hand would be held on a much larger scale and thousands of guests would be invited for the event.
Charan and Upasana Kamineni were engaged on December 1st in a glitzy ceremony. Charan said that the wedding date would be announced by Chiranjeevi himself soon.The unit of ‘Raccha’ visited the Tirumala temple yesterday to seek the Lord’s blessings. Raccha is currently being filmed at Rayala Cheruvu, in the outskirts of Tirupati.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event