Remixing old Telugu songs is the trend which has caught up Tollywood in a big way. Mega Power star Ram Charan came up with two of his his dad’s super hits Bangaru Kodi Petta and Vana Vana in both his films. Now he is all set to continue the trend with his latest movie. Ram Charan’s movie in the direction of V V Vinnayak will have yet another Chiranjeevi’s classic song in ‘Subha Lekha Rasukunna’ from Kondaveti Donga. Music director Thaman has already finished recording for this song which would turn out to be yet another memorable track in Cherry’s career.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh