Remixing old Telugu songs is the trend which has caught up Tollywood in a big way. Mega Power star Ram Charan came up with two of his his dad’s super hits Bangaru Kodi Petta and Vana Vana in both his films. Now he is all set to continue the trend with his latest movie. Ram Charan’s movie in the direction of V V Vinnayak will have yet another Chiranjeevi’s classic song in ‘Subha Lekha Rasukunna’ from Kondaveti Donga. Music director Thaman has already finished recording for this song which would turn out to be yet another memorable track in Cherry’s career.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon