Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently shooting for Dhruva, the official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. It is already well-known that Dhruva has been tentatively locked for an October 7 release as a Dasara treat for fans.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Charan is going to offer a couple of more treats for the fans of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan. The latest buzz is that a single from Dhruva’s music album will be unveiled on August 22nd to commemorate Chiru’s birthday.
Furthermore, Dhruva’s audio launch will take place on September 2, on the occasion of Charan’s uncle Pawan Kalyan’s birthday. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news is confirmed by the film’s unit.
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next
- Pawan’s securitymen injured, Bus tour disrupted