Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently shooting for Dhruva, the official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. It is already well-known that Dhruva has been tentatively locked for an October 7 release as a Dasara treat for fans.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Charan is going to offer a couple of more treats for the fans of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan. The latest buzz is that a single from Dhruva’s music album will be unveiled on August 22nd to commemorate Chiru’s birthday.
Furthermore, Dhruva’s audio launch will take place on September 2, on the occasion of Charan’s uncle Pawan Kalyan’s birthday. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news is confirmed by the film’s unit.
- Telugu Film Producer’s Council dissolved
- Nag-RGV’s film launched in style
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans