Megapower Star Ram Charan has scripted a special chapter in his professional life. Ram Charan’s co-owned airlines company, Turbo Megha, will operate its first trujet flight from today and the first flight will fly from Hyderabad’s RGI Airport to Tirupati. This morning, Ram Charan, Minister of Civil Aviation Ashoka Gajapati Raju, Telangana state’s Minister of IT KTR etc have taken part in the inauguration ceremony at the RGI Airport.
Yesterday, Ram Charan’s parents offered special prayers at the Reni Gunta Airport to the trujet flight. Ram Charan will be acting as one of the directors of Turbo Megha apart from being the brand ambassador of this low cost air company. The company will also operate its flight services to Rajahmundry on the occasion of Godavari Pushkaralu and
will soon spread its operations to more cities in the south.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next