For the first time, Ram Charan interacted live with his Facebook fans yesterday evening and replied to several of fans’ queries in style. Revealing details about the ‘Mega Fans Project’, Charan encouraged Mega fans to do social service activities like Swachh Bharat, resolving drinking water problems etc.
Charan further asked his fans to post the photographs of them doing social work on his Facebook page and said that the fans who did noble social service will get to meet none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi on the sets of Chiru’s 150th film. These fans will also be felicitated by the film’s team, revealed Cherry.
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you