The success of Nenu Sailaja has brought in a huge cheer to the film’s hero, Ram. However, the film’s success also cost an employee his job at a popular media house for publicly expressing his views about the film, which contradicted the media house’s review.
Deeply upset by the media house’s decision to expel the employee, who also happens to be his fan, actor Ram came to his aid and offered to tender a public apology and a monthly salary from his office until the finds a new job.
However, while Ram’s gesture was appreciated by his admirers, the employee politely refused Ram’s offer, displaying his self respect.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you