Following the release of Hyper, young hero Ram has not announced his next project. However, Ram was in news for holding talks with a few directors for his next. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the actor has finalised his next project.
Ram’s next will reportedly be directed by Karunakaran, who had earlier directed the actor in Endukante Premanta. This film too will be bankrolled by Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Currently, the pre-production work is on and an official announcement may be made very soon.
- Bengaluru beauty’s role in Ram’s HGPK revealed
- Will Balayya team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?