What is the first thing that strikes your mind when someone tells you not to look at something? You will instinctively look at it even if you had no intention of doing so originally. That is human psychology and Ram Gopal Varma understands that very well.
Not only does he understand it, he uses it very effectively for the marketing of this movies. Recently, he came up with a note which asked viewers not to interpret controversial issues from the lyrics of a song in Bejawada. And he issued this note by highlighting the exact same controversial issues that he wanted people to avoid !
The result? Even people who were unaware of those controversial issues earlier are now aware and the buzz over the film increased as a result. Thats is what you call clever marketing.
Ram Gopal Varma may not have an MBA from a top notch college. But he sure is a marketing genius.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks