Yet another trouble for Ram Gopal Varma. The eccentric genius will soon be served a notice by the Cyber Crime Police in connection with his controversial short film, GST. Additional DCP Raghuveer said that RGV must attend an inquiry and that they will arrest him if he doesn’t respond to their notice.
RGV was under severe criticism for promoting porn through his short film that featured popular American adult film star Mia Malkova. Meanwhile, video streaming site Vimeo has obliged the Cyber Crime cops’ request to disable free streaming of GST for Indian viewers. Viewers must now pay $3 to watch the film.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai