Going into details, Ram Gopal Varma is all set to make a movie on the rivalry between famous Mumbai gangsters Dawood Ibrahim and Chota Rajan.
The filmmaker took to Twitter to make the announcement “My next Hindi film after Veerappan is Government and one of its characters will be Dawood Ibrahim.” tweeted RGV. He also added that the film should not be confused with Sarkar 3, which would be a separate project.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna