Going into details, Ram Gopal Varma is all set to make a movie on the rivalry between famous Mumbai gangsters Dawood Ibrahim and Chota Rajan.
The filmmaker took to Twitter to make the announcement “My next Hindi film after Veerappan is Government and one of its characters will be Dawood Ibrahim.” tweeted RGV. He also added that the film should not be confused with Sarkar 3, which would be a separate project.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you