Interacting with the media post the film’s release, Ram revealed that he was happy with the initial reports and was satisfied with the openings for the film in all centres. He also added that he had a blast working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and is also looking forward to working with him in the future.
Also starring Raashi Khanna, Hyper has been bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film
- Prabhas Bowls Over His Saaho Co-Star