Interacting with the media post the film’s release, Ram revealed that he was happy with the initial reports and was satisfied with the openings for the film in all centres. He also added that he had a blast working with Santosh Srinivas for the second time and is also looking forward to working with him in the future.
Also starring Raashi Khanna, Hyper has been bankrolled by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you