Energetic hero Ram is on a roll these days. Recently, he wrapped up a busy schedule of his latest flick ‘Pandaga Chesuko’ in Portugal. Straight after his return, he got busy with shooting for his next project titled Shivam, which is being directed by Srinivas Reddy.
As the per the latest update, his next film which is tentatively titled Harikatha was launched formally today. This movie will be directed by Kishore Tirumala,who penned dialogues for Raghuvaran Btech.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad will score tunes for this flick. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer. This movie will be produced under Sri Sravanthi Movies banner.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you