After this film, Ram will be working with Supreme and Pataas director Anil Ravipudi. In the film, Ram will be seen as a blind man and it is going to be one of his most challenging roles till date.
According to sources, Ram has already started preparing for the role by going through a lot of books and reference videos. The actor is keen about getting the portrayal and body language spot on. He is also said to be practicing extensively whenever time permits.
Other details about the film will be announced soon.
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue