After bagging a much needed commercial success in the form his latest outing, Pandaga Chesko, energetic actor Ram is busy shooting for his upcoming projects. As reported earlier, he is juggling between the shootings of Shivam and Harikatha which are being produced by his uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
With the fresh reports coming in, the unit of Harikatha is currently busy shooting in Araku, one of the picturesque valleys of Andhra Pradesh. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Keerthi Suresh is the female lead. Satyaraj and Naresh are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta
- Vishal to skip Abhimanyudu’s pre-release event, promotions