Ram has been shooting under some extreme conditions for his upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction. Couple of months ago, the film unit was in Guntur for almost three weeks to shoot major part of the film in a mirchi yard and that in 40 degrees C temperature. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and now Ram is shooting inside a cold storage where the temperature is around 2 degrees C. Shubha Phutela is making her debut in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash is composing the music. Ongole Gitta is the title under consideration for this film.
- FDFS : Live Updates from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon