Ram has been shooting under some extreme conditions for his upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction. Couple of months ago, the film unit was in Guntur for almost three weeks to shoot major part of the film in a mirchi yard and that in 40 degrees C temperature. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and now Ram is shooting inside a cold storage where the temperature is around 2 degrees C. Shubha Phutela is making her debut in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash is composing the music. Ongole Gitta is the title under consideration for this film.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India