Young hero Ram’s ‘Endukante Premanta’ has also been made in Tamil simultaneously as ‘Yen Endraal Kadhaal Enbein’ and the logo launch of this bilingual flick took place in Tamil Nadu recently. At the event, Ram stunned the people present with his superb oratory in fluent Tamil. Ram, who is well known for his versatile talent, speaks fluent Tamil and this skill proved to be a major asset while filming the movie in Tamil.
Directors Murugadoss and Linguswamy, who were present at the film’s logo launch, expressed their surprise and happiness over Ram’s grip of the language. Linguswamy has even announced a new bilingual project with Ram and more details about this should be out soon. The Tamil film ‘Yen Endraal Kadhaal Enbein’ will release three weeks after the Telugu version ‘Endukante Premanta’ hits the screens. Tamanna is the heroine in this project and Karunakaran is the director.
- Interesting buzz on NTR-Charan multi-starrer
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani