Speaking to a leading newspaper, Ram revealed, “Actually we’re keeping this film very realistic to its story. I play a DJ in a night club and heroine Keerthi Suresh plays a typical Telugu girl role. There is no song where we dance like mad in exotic locales. All the songs are just montages and look realistic.” He also said that the character is very interesting and will definitely surprise the audience.
The movie is slated for release on January 1st, 2016. It is being produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Keerthi Suresh will be making her debut in Tollywood. The movie also has Satyaraj and Naresh in crucial roles.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks