After lying low for a long time with a series of disappointing ventures, hero Ram is back in the reckoning with the success of his latest release, Nenu Sailaja. The film’s director Kishore Tirumala was appreciated for his fresh storytelling and philosophy laced dialogues.
Now, as per the latest buzz, Ram is all set to join forces with Kishore Tirumala once again. Apparently, Nenu Sailaja’s producer and Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore roped in Kishore Tirumala for Ram’s next film and asked him to prepare yet another interesting subject for the Energetic Star.
Talks are in early stages and we will have to wait for a few more days for an official confirmation.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release