After scoring a big hit last year with Balupu, director Gopichand Malineni has bagged another big project. He’s all set to direct a big budget entertainer with Ram in the lead role. Parachuri Kireeti, who had earlier made Simha, is going to produce this film.
“This is going to be my fourth film after making films like Don Seenu, Bodyguard and Balupu. I’m thrilled to work with Ram and this action entertainer will match his energy levels. In a way, I’m also lucky that Parachuri Kireeti, who produced Simha, is going to produce the film,” Gopichand Malineni said. This untitled film is expected to go on floors in February this year.
More details about the cast and crew are expected to be revealed soon. Apart from this film, Ram hasn’t committed to any other project, although he’s in talks with few filmmakers and writers.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you