The Government of India has decided to confer movie mogul D Ramanaidu with the prestigious Padma Bhushan award this year. D Ramanaidu has been producing films since 1963 and he has introduced several new actors, technicians to the industry in the last five decades. In fact, he even holds the Guinness World Record for producing the most number of films in various Indian languages. He was also conferred with Dada Saheb Phalke Award in 2010 for his contribution to cinema. His enthusiasm on the sets even today makes people gaga over his passion for cinema and last year he had announced that he’ll be making a film in Punjabi. Among others probable winners of Padma awards, names of Sridevi, Bapu, Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore are also doing rounds.
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- Star heroine goes spiritual
Articles that might interest you