The sad demise of legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu has left everyone in deep sorrow. Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor shared a special bond with Ramanaidu and has done four films in his production house.
Speaking to a leading website, Anil Kapoor fondly remembered that Ramanaidu used to call him his Mumbai son and treated him like his family member. Anil also added that he can’t imagine Indian cinema without Ramanaidu and his services will be remembered for ever.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you