The sad demise of legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu has left everyone in deep sorrow. Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor shared a special bond with Ramanaidu and has done four films in his production house.
Speaking to a leading website, Anil Kapoor fondly remembered that Ramanaidu used to call him his Mumbai son and treated him like his family member. Anil also added that he can’t imagine Indian cinema without Ramanaidu and his services will be remembered for ever.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you