The sad demise of legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu has left everyone in deep sorrow. Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor shared a special bond with Ramanaidu and has done four films in his production house.
Speaking to a leading website, Anil Kapoor fondly remembered that Ramanaidu used to call him his Mumbai son and treated him like his family member. Anil also added that he can’t imagine Indian cinema without Ramanaidu and his services will be remembered for ever.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film