The sad demise of legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu has left everyone in deep sorrow. Bollywood actor, Anil Kapoor shared a special bond with Ramanaidu and has done four films in his production house.
Speaking to a leading website, Anil Kapoor fondly remembered that Ramanaidu used to call him his Mumbai son and treated him like his family member. Anil also added that he can’t imagine Indian cinema without Ramanaidu and his services will be remembered for ever.
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
Articles that might interest you