Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ may come in early, if the latest reports are to be believed. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on September 27th. But reports are emerging that the film may now hit the screens on September 17th, about 10 days ahead of schedule. We are still waiting for an official confirmation from the film’s production team. Shooting is going on at a good pace in and around Hyderabad.
The film is carrying a good buzz and fans are eagerly waiting for this combo, as Harish Shankar’s mass dialogues have the potential to work well when uttered by NTR. Thaman is composing the music for this film.
Samantha and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes