Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is progressing at a rapid pace and Pawan Kalyan is going to be seen as a very eager and anxious reporter in the movie. “Rambabu is a reporter who is hungry for hot news. If he finds out anything interesting, he will search every nook and corner for the source to report on it, even if it is a jungle or a bee hive! He is not alone in this as he has Ganga” , says Puri.
Tamanna is playing the role of Ganga opposite Pawan. Puri adds, ‘I think Pawan’s role in the film is perfect and will satisfy his fans. His role in the movie is sure to provide a lot of entertainment to the viewers’. In addition to all this excitement, there is Puri’s movie magic to look forward to.Given this terrific actor-director combination, there is no stopping Pawan’s fans who are already on a roll with his recent success. Mani Sharma is the music director for this film, and the producer is D.V.V. Danayya.
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments