Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andarivadele is all set to release on October 1st, and the censor board has accredited it with an U/A certificate already. The movie is going to take a huge opening in record number of theaters worldwide.
Ramcharan has a huge fan base in Nizam, Ceded and other parts of the AP and TS. However, US has been a slightly less stronghold for Ram Charan throughout his career and he has resolved to make amendments to it. As a result, it is being told that the makers are planning to arrange more than 100 special shows across USA on September 30th, a day before the official release in India.
GAV is Krishna Vamsi’s latest directorial venture with a myriad cast including Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kajal Agarwal , Srikanth etc.
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?