Kamal Haasan’s good friend and Kannada super star Ramesh Aravind will once again don his director’s hat for a Tamil film. The talented actor turned director has roped in Kamal Haasan for the lead role and famous Tamil director Linguswamy will be producing this venture.
Kamal will start shooting for this film after the release of Vishwaropam 2. Talks are on for a bilingual and more details of this film will soon be revealed.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you